Relaxing Massage in Philadelphia, PA
Enjoy a full body massage in a soothing environment. At Hand & Stone, you have access to an affordable and worthwhile massage in Philadelphia, PA. We proudly offer massage therapy designed to reduce tension and leave you feeling physically and mentally elevated. Our licensed massage therapists strive to understand exactly what you need from your massage. Whether you simply want to relax and unwind or you have a specific problem area causing pain, our proficient therapists work to leave you feeling better and more relaxed.
Offering Many Different Types of Massage
Count on top-quality service for less no matter which massage you choose. From Swedish massage therapy to trigger point massage, we do it all. Learn more about each type of massage we offer and how we can help ease certain areas of discomfort.
- Swedish massage therapy involves long, fluid strokes of muscles and tissues with pressure that varies from light to medium to firm. This type of massage is considered to be one of the most relaxing styles. Your massage therapists will adjust the pressure according to your sensitivity and preference.
- Deep tissue massage uses slow, deep guided strokes and firm pressure designed to relieve severe tension and reach below the superficial muscles. This technique is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain and soreness in both large and small muscle groups.
- Sports massage for all kinds of athletes. Whether you're nursing an injury, training for an upcoming event, or trying to get your body into the best shape possible, you’ll benefit from the sports massage services offered by Hand & Stone.
- Signature hot stone massage is a form of massage therapy that follows the same principles of Swedish massage with the addition of heated stones, which leads to deep relaxation. Adding heat to specific areas on the body enhances the feelings of relaxation and peace. Recommended in particular for individuals suffering from fibromyalgia, arthritis, or other chronic pain. The penetrating effects of the heated stones allows the massage to be delivered without excessive pressure.
- Trigger point massage uses concentrations of finger pressure on each trigger point to prevent cycles of muscle pain and spasms.
- Prenatal massage when you are expecting. This nurturing massage focuses on the special needs of mothers-to-be during pregnancy. Positioning, pillows, and cushions are used to enhance support, decrease pressure, and increase relaxation for both body and mind.
Everyone Feels Better After a Spa Day
Trained massage therapists like ours have a transformative effect on the mind and body. They can ease a pulled muscle, improve circulation and blood flow, and help you relax after a long day. Sometimes all it takes is a little you time to make all of the tensions and pressures of daily life melt away.
Finding a massage near me has never been easier with Hand & Stone. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours, so fitting a session into your schedule is a piece of cake. Contact us for a spa day you won’t soon forget.
Texas License # ME2699
Esthetics License # 746002
Hand & Stone offers a full complement of specialty massages, facials and enhancements. Introductory Offers valid for One-Hour* Swedish Massage, Classic (or Teens/Men’s) Facial or Hot Stone Massage services only. Call the spa for specialty service availability.
Last Minute Deals
Relax, restore and refresh for even less than our low introductory prices with these Last Minute Deals. Only a limited number of these deals are available but they represent our absolute lowest price for either our 1 hour Massage or Facial.Find a Last Minute Deal
First Time Visit?
If you've never had a Massage or Facial, you may be wondering what to expect on your first visit to Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa. During your visit you'll experience relaxation and comfort, dedicated to your well-being and peace of mind. We want your spa experience to be a memorable one.Learn More